Back Pain Relief Chiropractic Adjustments
Those who’ve never suffered from back pain have no idea how debilitating this condition can be. With studies showing that 80% of people will suffer from back pain at some point in their lives, it’s no surprise that this condition has become such a problem for many Americans. At Caring Chiropractic Center, we offer a whole body approach that will help to naturally relieve your back pain through chiropractic care as well as massage therapy, corrective exercises, lifestyle advice and much more. As a Coon Rapids chiropractor for over 25 years, Dr. Kenneth Ruf and his staff have developed a series of back pain relief treatments that help our patients get back to living life again.
Problems With Traditional Pain Management
Seeing a traditional Doctor for back pain relief will often have the same result – expensive pain medications aimed at simply alleviating the symptoms of your pain as opposed to fixing the root cause of the problem. This creates a variety of problems compared to a more holistic approach using chiropractic care and other natural treatments.
- Relief is only temporary - Relief from over the counter medication and even prescription pain relievers is only temporary, whereas chiropractic care focuses on identifying the root problem that is causing your back pain.
- High risk of addiction - Prescription painkillers are currently being prescribed in record numbers – many for ailments like back pain. While these drugs offer temporarily relief from back pain, they come with very dangerous consequences. Most prescription painkillers are highly addictive creating a huge jump in the number of Americans around the country that are prisoners of these drugs. Many of these individuals first started taking these drugs after experiencing pain from a back injury and now are addicted. Don’t let yourself be a statistic in the growing prescription drug epidemic.
Common Causes of Back Pain
There are several common causes of back pain that many of our patients are experiencing prior to coming in to our Minnesota Chiropractor office, including:
- Ergonomics problems including poor posture (usually from sitting or working for extended periods of time as well as certain sleep positions)
- Injuries from car accidents, personal injuries, sports injuries, workers compensation injuries, etc.
- Poor strength conditioning (core strength is extremely important in preventing back pain)
- High levels of stress
Back Pain Relief Minnesota
Our back pain relief focuses on a well-rounded approach to your overall well-being. Prior to receiving treatment, Dr. Ruf and his staff will perform an initial assessment to determine the root cause of your back pain issues. Our natural back pain treatment plans usually cover a combination of the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments - We perform spinal adjustments to help reposition vertebrae into the correct position. This type of therapy helps to relieve pinched nerves and alleviate back pain. We utilize manual and instrument adjusting as well as lumbar decompression when necessary.
- Exercise Coaching - In our goal of providing a whole body approach to natural wellness, we work with our patients to develop a set of exercises that can help to relieve back pain. We’ll work with you to help build your oblique and core muscles to improve posture and protect your back from injuries in the future.
- Massage Therapy - Our team values the use of massage therapy as a complement to chiropractic adjustments for back pain relief. Massage helps to relieve tension, stress, boost circulation and reduce inflammation in muscles and tendons.
Schedule Your Back Pain Relief Assessment Today
If you’ve been dealing with back pain for a long time, contact the experienced healthcare team at Caring Chiropractic Center in Coon Rapids today at 763-421-1905. We’ll be glad to schedule a back pain relief assessment with Dr. Ruf to begin your road to recovery.