Work Injuries Chiropractic Rehabilitation
Being injured on the job can be a huge inconvenience. It can mean a break in your paycheck and sometimes costly medical care and even surgery that you’re not prepared for. When you experience a work injury it’s important that you receive treatment quickly to prevent long-term injuries that could plague you for the rest of your life. If you’ve been injured at work and are not sure where to turn, Caring Chiropractic Center of Coon Rapids is happy to help you get back on your feet. With chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy and a variety of other wellness services, we’ll ensure that you heal quickly and naturally and be back at work in no time at all.
Common Work Related Injuries
Chiropractic care is often the best form of treatment for many workplace injuries.
At our MN chiropractor office we see and treat a variety of work injuries including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck problems (strains, sprains and joint problems)
- Back problems (strains, sprains and disc issues)
- Headaches (often caused by poor posture, muscle tension or joint dysfunction)
- Numbness and Tingling of the extremities
- Rotator Cuff Issues
Putting Your Life Back Together After a Work Injury
At Caring Chiropractic Clinic, we offer a variety of comprehensive services to handle many workplace injuries. We have a full staff of experts in their fields that are always focused on treating your whole body as opposed to merely one symptom. Our team works together to provide the most cohesive level of care possible for your unique needs. We like to refer to this approach as treating the whole person as opposed to just one aspect of your work injury. Aside from treating your current work injury, we’ll also work with you to help prevent future injuries at work and also in your everyday life. Our most common services for work injuries include:
- Manual Therapy – We offer manual adjustments coupled with soft tissue rehabilitation that helps to restore normal movement to joints and muscles in the body.
- Massage Therapy – Massage can be a great way to rehabilitate after a work injury. Massage therapists can help to manage pain, assist with injury recovery, promote relaxation and reduce stress. These factors can go a long way in treating a certain work injury.
- Physical Therapy – The goal of physical therapy is to retrain your body to do certain things that it used to do without any issue. While physical therapy can be at times frustrating when you’re not able to do things that used to seem easy to you, it’s a necessity when it comes to getting back to your normal routine in short order.
- General Wellness – Aside from our other forms of medical care, we also will suggest a variety of wellness techniques such as exercises and even nutritional tips that will help you to stay focused on recovering from your injury. We think of ourselves as a wellness clinic and therefore offer a whole suite of services meant to improve your quality of life, always through holistic methods.
Working With Insurance Providers
Workers compensation insurance usually covers most chiropractic care if you’ve experienced a work related accident. If you have any questions about whether or not you’ll be covered, feel free to contact our office anytime at 763-421-1905 to make sure you’re covered.
Stop Letting a Work Injury Slow You Down
You’ve been dealing with your work injury for far too long. It’s time to call the wellness professionals at Caring Chiropractic Center today to schedule an appointment to assess your current situation. We’re looking forward to helping you get back to the “old you”!
Schedule an Appointment for a work injury chiropractic consultation By Calling 763-421-1905 Today!